About Robyn Phillips
My vision is a world where everyone is striving for better health; creating less reliance on health services, pharmaceutical companies or anyone else. My specialist piece of that wellness puzzle is in improving movement.
- Masters in Osteopathy (M.Ost) from the British School of Osteopathy (now University College of Osteopathy)
- Registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- Member of the Institute of Osteopathy (iO)
- Fully insured for osteopathic treatment as required by GOsC
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM) Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health First Aid England)
- Level 3 Diploma Sports Massage (ITEC)
- Walk Leader for The Friends of Richmond Park.
Since graduating (2014) I have completed further courses in Sports Taping, Safeguarding Children and Paediatric Osteopathy; amongst other ongoing training.
In my previous career I was a project accountant working in New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. When my children were born I could no longer face the endless hours of managing corporate spreadsheets. My long held interest in sports medicine and exercise turned into a passion for osteopathy; and that led to five years of intensive study. Learning has always been important in my life. I make an effort to learn more everyday.